Thank you for your interest and excitement in our Online Career Change Course!
We want to help you realise that this is the course for you, the one that’s going to change your life!
We know you may have a question or two before you commit to purchasing so we’ve created this FAQ for you.
Why not take a moment to read through the answers to our frequently asked questions;
- The course is yours to keep FOREVER. You’re able to watch each video lesson as many times as you like.
- You can choose to pay in one payment of £1450 or 3 instalments of £500.
- You choose which lesson to do and when, although we advise that you follow in the order they are written.
- We provide a written step by step guide for each video lesson. You may wish to download this as a shopping list.
- You must purchase your own tools and equipment to complete the course. We supply a resource list with suggested companies that you might purchase from. We are conscious to keep any additional costs low and it may be that you already have vessels that are perfectly adequate for the job! We have included a ‘kit chat’ video allowing you to see in advance what tool kit you need.
- You must also purchase your flowers and foliage for each lesson. We advise how and suggest where you might purchase your flowers from including wholesalers and flower farms. This course was filmed during the summer season and it may be that you are in a different season and unable to buy the same flowers. This doesn’t matter, it’s the techniques that are important. You can happily use alternative flowers to the ones used in the course.
- Included in the course are business modules and they are vital. You’ll see everything from vision and costing to marketing and business planning. These modules are in note format and accessible as and when you want to study them. We recommend studying business alongside the practical lessons however it is your choice. You may decide to focus on the practical lessons first and then move onto the business side, or vice versa.
- It is up to you whether you choose to complete a lesson a week, a month, or 4 in one day! The course must work for you and your life schedule so if it takes a little while that’s ok.
- You have the opportunity to join our private student Facebook forum were you’ll meet lots of like minded folk as well as giving you a place to share your work – if you want to!
- You can choose to join our regular zoom socials to chat to the team as well as your fellow students.
- We provide regular online sessions with industry specialists too allowing you to benefit from their expertise.
- On completion of the course you have access to a digital badge that, if you’d like to, you can display on your website and socials – show the world that you’re a Tallulah!
We hope this has helped to answer your questions but remember you can email your questions here too.
Team Tallulah x